Active Dust Mats is a specialist dust control mat company, which supply high quality durable mats in various shapes, colours and sizes.
As most mats available for outright purchase were not designed to be laundered, they get left on the floor over-absorbing damp and dirt which reduces their effectiveness.
Our mats are designed and tested for their efficiency, they are taken from your premises and replaced with a fresh laundered and dried mat on a weekly or fortnightly basis, or at your own preferred frequency, to ensure they are effective at trapping dirt and moisture to maintain the inside of your building preventing against slips and the transfer of dirt.
Create a solid barrier mat against Dirt & Grime....
Dust Control Mats can reduce maintenance costs & Cleaning Time by 44%
Can You Not Vacuum A Mat?
A frequent question we are often asked. The answer is only to a certain degree. Domestic vacuum cleaners are on average, only 30 % effective in picking up dirt and soiling in the carpets. This is because soiling can penetrate deep into the carpet pile where it becomes inaccessible to the suction effect of the vacuum cleaner.
The effect of dirt in a building is:
- On carpets, the dry soiling acts like a jagged cutting tool to damage the carpet fibres every time it is trodden in. Its microscopic make up also allows it to be swept into the atmosphere where it swirls and settles on high surfaces, leading to further costly cleaning.
- In the same way that you can't clean your clothes from dirt, stains or bacteria by vacuuming; you cannot with mats. The most effective way to clean a mat is to launder it
- On tiled floors, these jagged edges have an abrasive effect, which scuffs, dulls and eventually damages floors.
Essential for trapping dirt at the entrance to your premises. Each mat can trap up to an astonishing 6 kilos of dirt and 3 litres of water !
Our dust control mats maintains cleanliness, and prevents damp and dirst being walked inside thus reducing slip-risks.
Our standard entrance mats are available in either 5x3', 6x4', 3x10' ; in a standard black or grey alternatively with your company logo or a design or colour of your choosing.
Bespoke Colour Mats are also available.
Each of our mats contains a minimum of 50% recycled content and are in many ways recyclable on their own.
• Are made to order to your specifications
• Enhance the image and appearance of your company with
your company logo in your corporate colours on a mat at the entrance
to your building.
• Strong rubber backing to provide maximum durability
• Available for entranceways, stair-wells, hall ways, lobbies, service
counters, supermarkets, shopping centres and office environments.
• Anti-fade properties
• Our in-house team of designers can create a mat to your specification
and get the mat produced normally in about 3-4 weeks.
• Fire retardant to standard BS 13501
Circular & Custom Mats
We are able to provide a wide range of circular and custom mats, made to your specifications. We can also provide an image, logo or message of your choice so you can be as creative as you like.
Water Cooler Mats
Our water cooler mats are an ideal way of reducing slip hazards around water cooler machines. They also absorb spilt liquids and prevent unnecessary accidents.
- Protects Floors
- Prevents Staines
- Crush Resistant
- Fits The Majority of Water Coolers
- Hassle Free Servicing
- Choice of Colours Available
Urinal Floor Mats
Our urinal mats with the UltraGrip
backing are treated with an anti-microbial compound that helps prevent foul
odours and keeps floors slip resistant while attacking bacterial growth.
The urinal Mat is serviced on a monthly basis by our trained service personnel, The urinal mat has a small countdown indicator fixed in to the mat informing you when its due for service next.
- Keep cleaning costs down
flooring and maintain a respectable appearance in your washrooms
- Mats dry quickly and reduce
odours due to the anti-bacterial agent which breaks down the urine enzymes
- The narrow base keeps feet comfortably
on the floor and off the mat's surface
- UltraGrip backing keeps the mat in place,
even on wet floors.
- Urinal floor mats are ADA compliant
- Regular monthly servicing
- Durable in harsh environments
- Grease resistant – ideal in kitchens
- Contains an anti-microbial compound that inhibits bacterial growth
- Reduces the risk of slips and trips
- Unique and exclusive backing that helps promote a safer environment
- Reliable lift & lay service by our personnel either weekly or fortnightly
Our outdoor mats protects the floor from the damaging effects of dust and grit by efficiently scraping shoes clean. Walking over the rubber bristles removes moisture and dirt which is then trapped in a deep reservoir. Our outdoor mats forms part of a complete floor protection system.
Leisure & Gym Matting
Choice Of Colours Available Various Sizes Available
Our Leisure mats are designed to prevent slips on slippery surfaces such as pool sides and changing areas, whilst our gym matting is designed to protect floors absorbing heavy equipment and weights.
Anti Fatigue Mats
Our Anti Fatigue Mats are ideal for your employees having a more comfortable area to work in when standing for long periods of times.
- Insulating personnel from cold floors
- Encouraging blood circulation
- Reducing back and leg pain
- Encouraging movement
Our range of industrial mats are ideal for areas such as Factories, Production & Assembly Lines, Workshops and Body Repair Centres which are susceptible to oil and debris on the floor which could create hazards for your staff.
Active Dustmats are a leading mat services company covering the entire UK & Ireland. We supply a subcontracted work service to companies such as Cleaning Contractors, Janitorial Suppliers, Workwear & Laundry Companies, Pest Control and Facilities Management Companies who wish to supply their customers with a quality mat service.
We look after many companies such as these who rely on our excellent service and competitive prices on a daily basis.
As East Anglia's leading independent mat services company, you can rely on us to provide an unrivalled level of service on time every time.
For further information on our subcontracted work service, please speak with a member of our sales team who will be more than happy to discuss your requirements with you.
National Accounts Across The UK?
If you are looking for a nationwide service provider across the UK, Active Dustmats can help. We have what it takes to provide a nationwide service and can provide your business with a continuous high level of service across multiple sites wherever you are in the UK.
Whether you are a national high street retailer, financial services company or a group of residential or nursing homes our national accounts team have the experience and the knowledge to be able to tailor your services to your specific requirements.
National Accounts Manager
We will provide you with your own dedicated National Accounts Manager, who will understand your business and who will be on hand either over the telephone or face to face to discuss your account with you. They will be able to offer advice on changing legislations and risk both on a branch and head office level.
Opening A New Site Or Branch?
No problem, your national accounts manager will be on hand to discuss your requirements with you. They will be able to set up your account right through to arranging installation.
If you are looking for a laundry service, please see our laundry division where we have an extensive range of laundry services available. For further information please Click Here